Tag line

Dreaming of all things kawaii and Samantha Thavasa

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Peekaboo


Anyone who knows me would describe me as...a happy, bright, stylish, graceful, fun-loving, rapping, pink furball enthusiast. It's true, I have a weakness for anything baby pink and anything furry. And when you put them together into one splendid, adorable mound of cuteness, I can't resist. The Samantha Thavasa Petit Choice keychain is perfect to hang on my Samantha Thavasa New York shoulderbag, belt loop, and of course on my Samantha Thavasa encased iPhone. Because really who wouldn't want a dangling furball that's bigger than your phone/almost as big as your head to swing around while vigorously nodding and chatting with friends. I know I do. And what is in my fabulously adorned ST purse, you may ask? Well, take a peek  0_0


The essentials: Silk leopard ST scarf, iPhone (clad in hot pink ST, course), Lancome lipstick in Corail in Love, aviators, and a sunny yellow ST wallet, like a happy face smiling back at me every time I open my purse ☺

サマンサタバサのバッグの中にいつも持ち歩いている物は何ですか?



♡♡♡The Samantha Intern♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment